Two weeks of not going online... Well not really since I checked my mail twice. But that was it. Just 10 minutes of internet time for the past two weeks (look for important e-mails, if none, select unread, mark as read, archive - i love gmail!) as opposed to my usual being online all day long. Why? As some of you might know, I got sick. Sick for almost two weeks. Yeah, sick. During my aunt's vacation. T_T
It all started with a fever one day. Next day, still had fever. The next day, same thing. Then the next day, fever gone. One day recovery. The next day, rashes appeared, then nosebleeds, then went to hospital, then bam! Low platelet count said I have dengue, and I had to be admitted to the hospital. Stayed there for three days eating hospital food, watching TV, and answering the nurses how many times I peed and pooped, then I got discharged. It wasn't really serious like Ron's dengue - I thank God for that. Thanks also to all who sent me get-well-soon messages. :) And good thing Bevan's case wan't serious also. I got news that he got discharged the same day I got out of the hospital. Pero mas magaling yata si Bevy sa akin, nabalitaan ko rin nagpupuyat na ulit for DotA yun eh. Hehe :p
Got home and still stayed mostly in bed. Checked mail. Finally got the decision I was waiting for. The decision - not the result I was hoping for. Unfortunately, Aussie visa was refused. My English competency proof was apparently late in submission and they wouldn't reconsider. Good thing: Even before the decision, I already decided to look for a job here. As in seriously. Bad thing: 2 companies called while I was sick and I was not able to go to interviews. T_T Haaay... minus ganda points na agad. Wrong timing yung dengue.
Right now, I should be sleeping but I can't. I feel light headed. I woke up at 3:30am and drove my aunt and uncle to the airport. Their vacation is over. I hope they have a safe flight. I'll miss those two.
It all started with a fever one day. Next day, still had fever. The next day, same thing. Then the next day, fever gone. One day recovery. The next day, rashes appeared, then nosebleeds, then went to hospital, then bam! Low platelet count said I have dengue, and I had to be admitted to the hospital. Stayed there for three days eating hospital food, watching TV, and answering the nurses how many times I peed and pooped, then I got discharged. It wasn't really serious like Ron's dengue - I thank God for that. Thanks also to all who sent me get-well-soon messages. :) And good thing Bevan's case wan't serious also. I got news that he got discharged the same day I got out of the hospital. Pero mas magaling yata si Bevy sa akin, nabalitaan ko rin nagpupuyat na ulit for DotA yun eh. Hehe :p
Got home and still stayed mostly in bed. Checked mail. Finally got the decision I was waiting for. The decision - not the result I was hoping for. Unfortunately, Aussie visa was refused. My English competency proof was apparently late in submission and they wouldn't reconsider. Good thing: Even before the decision, I already decided to look for a job here. As in seriously. Bad thing: 2 companies called while I was sick and I was not able to go to interviews. T_T Haaay... minus ganda points na agad. Wrong timing yung dengue.
Right now, I should be sleeping but I can't. I feel light headed. I woke up at 3:30am and drove my aunt and uncle to the airport. Their vacation is over. I hope they have a safe flight. I'll miss those two.
No comments:
Post a Comment