Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sundo

Last night at around 7:30 pm, my aunt who lives in Australia called to tell us she was coming home for a 3-week vacation, and she would arrive here in the Philippines today, ETA at 5:40 am. Talk about short notice. Hehehe

So I woke up at 3:30 in the morning and left for the airport with my younger brother at around 4am (Argel was supposed to go with me, but three people at the back would be a little uncomfy - my aunt's husband is a little big, plus they have handcarry stuff). It was early, so there was no traffic. :D

I did not exactly know how to get to the airport, so I asked people for directions last night. Gordon suggested the C-5 - Fort - Bicutan exit - Airport, but I do not know the Bicutan exit part. Papa Jeff suggested the Baclaran route, and he even provided me with a map. :D Look at the map he made. It even has traffic lights, and SM Mall of Asia's Giant Globe. :D Thanks again papa Jeff!

We arrived at the airport just before 5am. We did not wait for long though because their plane landed early (ATA was 5:16am).

And now we're back at home. We actually arrived here at 6:40am. The car rested for just a few minutes in the garage, then kuya took it to work (bagong pintura lang, dinadala na sa office!).

Yun lang. Tutulog muna ako ulit. Aga ko nagising eh.

No comments: