Friday, March 27, 2009

Because I Felt Like Blogging

What's keeping me busy these days? These are:

Books
A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin. I read the books thinking they were only a trilogy. It was only until reading the middle of the 2nd book that I discovered that the author planned it to be a 7-novel series. And I just found out that they're also going to make a TV series of the first book. :D They will start shooting in October this year. I hope it doesn't turn out like the Seeker though, where the story of the book and the TV series are so different that the only consistent things about them are the names of the characters.

Games
DJ Max Portable (PSP). PSP's O2 Jam version (if you're not familiar with O2 Jam, think Dance Dance Revolution, but you use fingers instead of feet). You might think it's easy until you play the songs which use the analog stick and the L and R buttons.

Patapon 2 (PSP). Pata Pon Don Chaka! I love these one-eyed creatures. They are just sooo cute! I just beat the final boss this morning. :D This one's a great sequel. I hope there's going to be a Patapon 3.

Legend of Legaia 2: Duel Saga (PS2). Sequel to Legend of Legaia. I liked the original game better. The dungeons in this game just have too many paths to take so it takes too long to go traverse them.

Diablo II (PC). Argel introduced me to this old game because Diablo III is in the works. A couple hours of gameplay and I'm hooked. Now, I have a level 53 lightning sorceress and doing nightmare difficulty. I hope Diablo III comes out soon. :D

Fiesta Online (Online Game). Kuya bought a new dektop computer and it has been turned into a gaming machine. I just tried the cutest online game installed and voila! Cersei (a name from Ice and Fire :p), my mage class character was created. She is now level 17.

Others
Facebook. It seems people are hooked to taking quizzes. Not me. But I am hooked to Street Racing and Mafia Wars. Invite me to your crew and your mafia please. :p

Dami kong nilalaro no? Sinusulit lang ang bakasyon. Malapit nang matapos eh. I start on the first day of April. HP. I sure hope this doesn't turn out to be an April Fool's joke. Haha . :D Thanks again to the person who is in Turkey right now. :D

No comments: