Friday, January 27, 2006

Of Things Twice

I have had to change my password twice this semester. Teejay saw me typing my password at the linux command prompt when I changed my account's password, and also when I typed my password in the wrong field when signing in to yahoo mail. Both instances happened in our CoE197a class. What I hate about this is changing all my passwords for all my other whatever accounts, since I use only one password. I pray it never happens again.

Yesterday was the birthday of one of my best buddies. And I remembered that only a few minutes ago. I was like... Oh nooooo... I forgot his birthday... again. Yes, last year was no different. That time, I called him on the day of his birthday, asking if he had some money. He thought I called to ask for a libre... but no. I called him because one of our friends was in trouble, and was badly in need of money. And only on the way to our friend's house that I realized that it was his birthday. Shame on me... forgetting my friend's birthday twice in a row. Once again, I pray it never happens again.

No comments: