Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Rant

I don't want to see another pc again... Yet here I am... facing the monitor, typing my entry for the day. I have been in front of the pc for virtually 24 hours now. Last night was an overnight night at IML, and we did the synthesis of some blocks. We were synthesizing and simulating until around 2 or 3 am when we finally slept. I woke up late at 7:45am, and then ate breakfast, took a bath, had a prog rep... and again faced the computer. Ate lunch around 12nn, and again went back to IML and sat in front of the pc. At 2pm, kiko came for me, he took shots of eee and of melchor hall, and we went to his house to do the squeeeze logo and the squeeeze website layout. So we sat in front of the computer for more than 6 hours, just for the squeeeze logo we still weren't able to finish. Now, I am here... again... In front of the thing I hate.

One thing I realized while hanging out with Kiko is that he can be a mean guy. Haha. And he outlaughs me! Amazing. When Kiko laughs, he laughs really hard. Anyway, I had fun at Kiko's house... and his mom's lasagna was delicous. :D

No comments: