Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Left in a Dream

I was talking with Riley last week while doing some work at IML when I noticed (again) that he was left-handed. I asked him if being left-handed was a disadvantage since the world seems to be made for right-handed people - the numeric keypad is on the right side of the keyboard, the shift knob in cars is on the right side, and he'd have to have a special guitar with strings in the reverse order (though I know some left handed people who play the normal guitar). He said it's just a matter of getting used to it so it really doesn't matter anyway.

I thought the lefty issue is over, but last night, I dreamt of asking Liz the same thing (in my dream, she was left-handed). She said it's not a matter of having an advantage or not, but it's one's beauty that matters. Haha what a typical Liz answer.

No comments: