Today, I went to Pampanga with Argel for a fiesta. The difference from the first time I went there? Hmm... It's definitely less scary going there (but still scary nonetheless), and... we drove to Pampanga! Hah! I cruised the NLEX... I'm so happy. :D And and and... I remember just now that I saw this commercial a while back, saying that sa NLEX, tipid sa gas or something to that effect. I didn't believe it then, but now I totally do. :D So there... I drove... Argel did too, by the way... :D for a while. Hah! It won't be long now before we trade places... Him behind the wheel and me in the passenger's seat. :D
Ay ay ay... we also went to mass pala sa Pampanga. Too bad for me though... the mass was conducted in Kapampangan. T_T Argel tried to translate what was being said... But it proved to be a difficult task considering he'd have to listen and talk at the same time. :s
Then there was the food. And the food... and the food again. Until now, I am so full. There was just so much food. Really. And everything just tasted good. No, not good. Great. :D And pinagbalot pa kami. Kami meaning Jeric, Aga (they arrived around noon), and I (and Argel). Aga is one of Argel's officemates. Jeric? Need I introduce Jeric here? Hehe
And then back to Manila again! Long day, but definitely a great day. :D That's all for kwento, gotta watch House! :p
Ay ay ay... we also went to mass pala sa Pampanga. Too bad for me though... the mass was conducted in Kapampangan. T_T Argel tried to translate what was being said... But it proved to be a difficult task considering he'd have to listen and talk at the same time. :s
Then there was the food. And the food... and the food again. Until now, I am so full. There was just so much food. Really. And everything just tasted good. No, not good. Great. :D And pinagbalot pa kami. Kami meaning Jeric, Aga (they arrived around noon), and I (and Argel). Aga is one of Argel's officemates. Jeric? Need I introduce Jeric here? Hehe
And then back to Manila again! Long day, but definitely a great day. :D That's all for kwento, gotta watch House! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment